Boca Raton has long been a favorite second home destination for those with a passion for design. Whether they are flying in from New York or South America, fashion and style have become synonymous with life in Boca Raton.
With that in mind, itâ??s no wonder that Moderne Boca is capturing attention and turning heads at the corner of Military Trail and Spanish River Boulevard. Kolterâ??s newest community is unlike anything the area has seen before. The architecture is bold. The design is contemporary. The response has been overwhelming.
With the designer models set to open in mid-July, weâ??re sharing a few highlights youâ??ll want to look for, as the floorplans are unveiled:
1. Exterior Finish: Every view angle has been considered, and the exterior finish is no exception. Geometric architectural elements frame residence and amenity entries, and large expanses of exterior tile create an elegant contrast to highlight the intricate design details.
2. Nature Preserve Views: With the immediate area surrounding Moderne Boca designated as a protected preserve, many of these stylish multi-level residences feel as if they were dropped into a nature sanctuary. Views from every level include the vivid colors of the natural pine forest.
3. Abundant Natural Light: From the outside, the elongated vertical windows create a striking design element. From the inside, they flood the home with soft hues of natural light. Itâ??s a truly unique feature that enhances the openness of these generous floorplans even further.
4. European Finishes: The great room concept designs are centered around spectacular gourmet kitchens with elegant entertainment islands. The sleek European-style cabinetry and quartz countertops mirror todayâ??s most sought after designs.
5. Spa-Like Baths: Moderne Bocaâ??s standard bathrooms are designed with the wow-factor built-in. Distinctive floorplan designs allow for dramatic bath interiors incorporating dual vanities, double-headed showers with floor-to-ceiling tile, sizable mirrors and enclosed water closets.
Time is drawing closer to the community grand opening in mid-July where the designer models will be unveiled. Due to the high level of response, Kolter is planning for a VIP Advanced Preview event to be held prior to the opening to allow interested homeowners to secure their position for the best selection and pricing. To be invited to the event, interested homeowners must register online. Click here for register now.